Newlife is the UK’s largest children’s charity provider of specialist disability equipment, providing equipment such as wheelchairs, specialist beds, car seats and walking frames, either through grants or the Emergency Equipment Loan service, while the Nurse Helpline and Advocacy Service offer support to families when they need us most. Fantastic fun and development opportunities are also available through the loan of specialist toys within the charity’s Play Therapy Pod service, which can stimulate a child’s development through the power of play.
Without Newlife’s support thousands of disabled children, many of whom have reached crisis point would be living in pain, unsafe and unable to do the things that we all take for granted. The main consequence of this would inevitably mean that they would be denied the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Thousands of disabled and terminally ill children would go without essential equipment if it wasn’t for people just like you who choose to support Newlife. We are proud of our guarantee that 100% of all funds raised are spent on the needs of disabled and terminally ill children. Not a penny is spent on anything else. You can even choose to help a child in your region.
Take up a challenge today and you can change the life of a disabled child.
By playing the Newlife lottery, you will make a real difference to disabled children and their families. Your gift means that we can continue to offer support to families and be there for them in a way that other services can’t.
make a smile lottery is our weekly lottery draw, a fun and exciting way to support Newlife while giving you the opportunity to win cash prizes! Each week you could be in with a chance of winning one of 102 prizes that are up for grabs!
1 x £1000, 1 x £250 and 100 x £10, plus a rollover prize that if not won, goes up by £500 each week to a maximum of £25,000.
- One entry in the weekly draw is £1. You can purchase multiple entries if you wish.
- You will be allocated a unique lottery number.
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week, you can also purchase additional single tickets to increase your chances.
- The prizes are; 1 x £1000, 1 x £250 and 100 x £10
- The rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and can rollover up to a maximum of £25,000.
- You don’t need to claim your prize, you will be sent a notification should you win, and your winnings will be transferred to your lottery account. If you don’t have an email, a cheque will be posted to the address we have for you, so make sure that we have your updated address.
- You must be 18 or over to join the lottery.
By direct debit for as little as £4.34 per month.
- To pay over the phone please call the make a smile lottery office on 0300 303 4500 to arrange your membership.
- You can pay by debit card (minimum of £10) sign up online or call our make a smile lottery office on 0300 303 4500.
- You can also pay by cheque £13 quarterly, £26 bi-annually or £52 annually.
- As we are a lottery, we don’t accept credit cards.
Mason has complex disabilities and was in dire need of a new specialist buggy so he could leave the house safely and comfortably. Mason is severely autistic, non-verbal, has a sensory processing disorder, dyspraxia, hypermobility and global development delay, meaning he often finds it difficult to cope when his usual routine is broken.
He’d grown too big for his buggy and the foot plate was broken putting him at danger of injury. This stopped Mason and his family from going out together, which meant his sisters Charlotte and Emily missed out too. In December, Newlife stepped in to help fund a new pushchair enabling Mason’s life the best it can possibly be.
Newlife the Charity for Disabled Children
Registered Charity Number: 1170125 in England & Wales.